Why choose cinema advertising?
• Cinema audiences have what you want: discretionary income and the extra time to relax and enjoy a movie! No one has to go to the movies. Our audiences want to be there. They are in a good mood, open and receptive to your message.
• Studies show that retention of advertisements in movie theaters is many times higher than advertisements on television. The combination of the darkened room with the massive screen makes for very conscious audiences.
• Cinema has less reach than TV, but the audience is much more targeted. Studies show that cinema goers have an above average income and they are more likely to keep up with developements in technology.
• Customers sitting in a darkened theatre overwhelmingly enjoy and prefer the diversion of watching advertisements before the movie begins.
• The Jackson Hole Cinemas’ pre-show advertising reaches all demographics and both locals and tourists. Each year over 150,000 people attend the movies in Jackson Hole!
What is advertising and what will it accomplish?Source: Ohio State University Fact Sheet, Advertising: An Investment In Your Business’s Future by Gregory R. Passewitz and Nancy H. Bull
Advertising is communicating a sales message to potential customers. Advertising is one segment of a well organized, continuous marketing plan. Effective advertising is a cumulative process that maintains current customers, attracts new customers and establishes a favorable position for the business with competitors. Advertising will not cure slow business growth or low profits, nor will it create a better business person or a well-organized business. Advertising offers specified benefits to a specific or target audience. As part of a sound marketing plan, advertising becomes an investment in the future of the business, instead of one more expense.